20 WAY MIRACLE OF LIFE ,RELEASING THE MIRACLE-WORKING POWER


 Releasing The Miracle -Working Power



A personal healing will ever be the most convincing evidence of our subconscious powers. Over forty-two years ago i resolved a malignancy in medical terminology it was called a sarcoma -by using the healing power of my subconscious mind which created me and still maintains and governs all my vital. functions . the technique i applied is elaborated on in this blog . and i feel sure that it will help others to trust the same of all men. through the kindly offices of my doctor friend , I  suddenly realized that it was natural to assume that the creative intelligence which made all my organs, fashioned my body , and started my heart could heal its own handiwork. the ancient proverb says. "the doctor dresses the wound and God heals it"

https://naturelife122.blogspot.com/2022/10/reason-for-writing-this-blog.html

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post